3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Film
Greater than 30 percent of all heating and cooling energy used in buildings in the United States is a result of heat loss or gain through windows.
A significant amount of the cooling requirements of a commercial building are the result of solar heat gain through windows. 3M™ low E window film reduces solar heat gain and solar heat buildup inside your building during the seasonally warm months.
We want to introduce you to a cost effective solution with installation of 3M™ window insulation film that is significantly less costly than window replacement. With its virtually invisible insulation characteristics, your comfort and that of your employees can be enhanced with efficient year-round 3M™ Thinsulate™ climate control film for your windows.
With the installation of 3M™ Thinsulate™ climate control film to control daylight there is less reliance on electric lighting systems, and it may also reduce HVAC loads.
Consider these features and benefits of 3M™ low E window film:
- Highly-visible light transmission
- Helps improve comfort all year-round
- Energy savings
- Reduction in damaging ultraviolet rays that cause fading
Call ABC Sun Control for product advice and information about 3M™ window insulation film effectiveness, how it differs from other solar control films and its cost.
Reflective Window Film Reduces Heat, Cost, Fading, and Energy
A building can only be energy-efficient to the extent that its windows are energy-efficient. In summer, windows allow too much heat to enter, forcing cooling systems to work harder. In winter, they allow too much heat to escape, forcing heating systems to work harder.
The advantages of reflective window film include:
- Reflective window film reflects solar radiation to protect your furniture
- Our reflective window film reduces heat and fading of your furniture
- We provide cost effective and efficient reflective window film
Reflective window film also allows you to qualify for LEED credits.
Why Window Film is Energy-Efficient in Summer and Winter Months
The answer reason for using window insulation film is simple. In the summer, windows allow too much heat to enter into the house and cause damage to your furniture. Also, your energy costs will rise as you have to keep your cooling system on all the time.
In winter, the heat escapes from your windows if you don’t have reflective window film and you will need continuous service from your heating system, resulting in increased energy bills.
The advantages of window film are:
- Window insulation film keeps the heat inside the house in winter time
- Reflective window film keeps your house cool in summer time
- Window insulation film for a better working environment
- Reflective window film will reduce heating/cooling costs and fading
ABC Sun Control, Inc. serves the greater Seattle area, providing energy efficient window solutions with our window insulation film and reflective window film.